Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Narsipura Subbaiah Narayana Murthy – Free Ayurveda Cancer Treatment

Narsipura Subbaiah Narayana Murthy – Free Cancer Treatment 

(http://www.chakru.com/narsipura-subbaiah-narayana-murthy-free-cancer-treatment/)

by




It was the time when Doctors at Chennai Kumaran Hospital gave up any hope for my Mom’s Ovarian Cancer, Regular Chemotherapy stopped working and my Mom became really weak after high doses of Chemo medicine, one of the biggest mistakes we did or Doctors at the hospital advised us was to go for more Chemotherapy when the cancer reoccurred after nearly two years, though the Chemotherapy was effective initially, after nearly 4 cycles, Her CA125 results seemed to shoot up to over 3000, despite the fact that Chemo was not working anymore, Doctors prescribed a couple more to see if its working.
At the point of time I was not really aware of the real danger up on taking couple more chemo and my Mom trusted the Doctors with her life and went for it with all the pain hoping that it would make her feel better at last, But it proved fatal as the cancer started to spread even more aggressively than ever before, which made the Doctors give up hope on my mom, but I was not informed about her real condition till then. They asked us to come back after couple of months and said they will give her Chemo through Tablets instead of IV.
narayana murthy
Exactly one month after the chemo was stopped my mom started to lose a lot of weight and her movements started to fade, started to develop ascites in her stomach, we approached doctors with her condition, they tapped out the ascites and made her get home. But I was not happy with the whole approach of the Doctors at the hospital, so I went to the Doctor personally and enquired about her real condition, they told me she is terminally ill and at the most she has another 3 to 6 months more to live. They also told me the Chemo stopped working during the second cycle of her treatment they prescribed more just so that she feels better. It was most irresponsible response I ever heard from a doctors with the history treating over 100 cancer patients in the hospital.
He thinks prescribing Chemo would make someone feel better!? Instead they could have stopped the chemo in the second cycle when they found out its not working and told us the truth. So that we could have found an alternative treatment when she was bit more healthy. Doctors got it all wrong and they prescribed her Chemo tablets to add more pain to her already existing condition. I did not want to shout at the Doctors at the hospital though I was all furious inside on the whole careless approach towards their patients who trust them with their life.
We ditched the Chemo Tablets and started searching for an alternative treatment that would make my Mom feel better though we are aware of the fact that she is terminally ill. It was at this point of time I came to know about Subbaiah Narayana Murthy in Youtube. I started searching Online for more information and I got some information on post which I found on Hubpages, recently Hubpages removed that post for some unknown reason, may be because of external pressure? I do not know exactly.
I got in to telephonic conversation with some of the people who have already been to Narayana Murthy in search of medicine for their loved ones who are terribly, I even spoke with a guy whose Mom was suffering from Same Ovarian Cancer as my mom and who is feeling better for over three years of continuous usage of the medicine, which gave me some hope. But the fact is the guy stopped giving Chemo fro his mom after seeing the level of pain she had gone through after each cycle of Chemo and started with Narayana Murthy Medicine Instead and got real good results. He told me he even have scan reports of his mom which he takes regularly every three months to check on the status and her reports proved she is free from cancer, but he continues to give her medicine just as a precaution and the medicine doesn’t have any side effects.
That was me and my mom before she died he day after at the hospital.
This was me and my mom before she died at the hospital the day after this pic was taken
But that was not the only one, I talked to over dozen people over phone who shared their contact numbers on hubpages and everyone gave me more hope. Without any further delay I went to Narayana Murthyji’s place to get the medicines for my Mom. I also started to give more hope for my Mom and told her I would make her feel better once again no matter what. I do not want to elaborate my experience up on visiting that place but to put it shortly it was a real nice village and I met a lot of people who are getting medicines from Narayana Murthyji for free for various illness not only for Cancer. There were even cancer patients on the queue who are taking his medicines for over five years after Doctors gave up hope on them.
So I started giving his medicine for my Mom, Initially she started experiencing more pain on her cancer areas after taking in the medicine, which had me worried, but after one week of regular medication she started to feel real better with reduced pain all over her body, though she has lost a lot of weight but started to feel better inside, only problem we had was ascites did not subside though the secretion got controlled a bit which started to take its toll after few days.
My Mom died after nearly 45 days of regular medication at the hospital, though Narayana Murthyji’s medicine have not made my mom Cancer free and saved her life, one of the main reason it failed to work is because of the excess Chemotherapy my mom had which seriously damaged her internal organs showing less response to any medicine she took, even high doses of sleeping pills had very little effect on my mom at her terminal condition. But the medicine did work for few days which gave her a lot of hope and also it reduced her pain a lot until three days before she died when the pain elevated beyond her ability to stand it.
I could not digest the fact even today that I could not able to save my mom out of cancer, one of the promises I made to her which I failed pretty badly, I do not want to blame the Doctors at the hospital though they contribute majorly for her death by not informing me about her condition in advance.
Why I am making this post today? After nearly a year after my Mom’s death I know there are many Sons, Daughters, Husbands or even some lovers who do not know what to do with cancer of their beloved, I know the pain I am going through each day ever since my Mom departed and I do not want someone to go through the same misery as I am, also I do not want my Mom’s painful death to go in vein. I want to help people who are in a situation as I was once.
It also made me feel odd that Hubpages which shared so much information about Subbaiah Narayana Murthy is no more, I wanted to create an alternative post to substitute it so that many would find it helpful, I promise to keep this post alive through any means possible to get the truth out there.
The truth is medicine for cancer is freely available to anyone who approaches Subbaiah Narayana Murthy and it really cures, curing and cured a lot of cancer patients, I have personally spoken to many who are using it regularly for over years and found it to be true, also I recommended the medicine to few people I know of and they are finding that this medicine works as well.
So what are the odds of this medicine not working? From what I know, there are many people like me who approached Narayana Murthyji after Doctors gave up hope on them, after they had real high doses of Chemo that really took its toll on the internal organs making this medicine or any medicine ineffective or effective for a particular period of time before it loses its strength.

How to get this Medicine From Subbaiah Narayana Murthy?

He disposes medicines every Thursday and Sunday for free of charge at his residence in Narsipura (Karnataka)

How To Get there?

Best way to get to Narsipura is to get to Bangalore.
Take a Bus from Bangalore To Shimoga (Around 7 hours of Journey)
Take Another From Shimoga To Anandapura (1 hour journey)
Take an Auto or Share Auto from Anandapura to Narsipura ( around 20 minutes journey)

How To ask for medicines?

If you cannot take the patient in person, it is best to take any prior reports you have of the patient, if you can take the patient with you who is really sick they allow you to meet “Narayana Murthyji” without having to wait in queue which is so humane of them.
If you do not have reports its fine too, just explain to him about the condition of the patient or just the type of cancer which you need the medicine for.

How To Use The Medicine?

Medicines are usually tree barks and instruction sheet for how to use the medicine will be handed over to you as well, if you do not understand Kannada, ask for an instruction sheet in English which is also available on demand.
He disposes medicines for roughly around 21 to 27 days due to the huge demand for it, so you would be required to return again to get more medicines after it gets over. Some sources of me claimed they would courier you the medicines if you pay them some money in advance, but later I found it to be fake information. So the only option would be to go there in person and receive the medicines.

Does This Medicine Have Any Side Effects?

From talking to many people who took the medicine from him, yes there are people who noticed immediate effects of the medicine and that includes my mom as well, like mentioned before she noticed severe pain in the cancer areas for around a week after which the pain subsided  a lot and she was without any pain till it was three days before her demise, even doctors were surprised at the hospital to find her without pain and she couldn’t able to take any medicine orally after she was terminally ill owing to obstruction in her intestine which made her vomit bile continuously so none of the medicines taken orally even reached her stomach. There are many similar accounts where someone gave the medicine to his dad for his throat cancer who noticed terrible pain in his throat after taking the medicine, he eventually stopped giving the medicine to his Dad as the family members opposed it.
I am not saying you need to force the person who is taking the medicine to continue giving it, I am just keeping you informed in advance, patient has the right to accept or deny the medicine, so the choice is left to them. In my Mom’s case it eased her pain and agony to a considerable extent.

Who Can Use This Medicine?

Though it has time and again proved to be really effective with treating cancer patients even at their terminal stages, majority still opt to go for Allopathy as it is widely recognized and spread worldwide, Cancer has been broadly classified in to four stages, While Stage I and II are claimed to be completely curable by Allopathy and later stages remain in the 50 50 zone, which depends on the type of cancer and patient as well.
If patient’s cancer is in stage I and II this medicine really seem to work, but most people to be on the safer side ( according to their understanding) want to take chemo and radiation therapy to completely clear off the cancer and continue with this medicine to avoid future reoccurrence.
But if the patient is afraid of the side effects of Chemo and Radiation and his/her cancer is in Stage I or stage II, it is better to take a CT or MRI scan before taking the medicine and take the medicine for a period of one month and do the scan again just to confirm the medicine has any real effect on their cancer. One month time period is for Stage I and stage II cancer patients is a safer time period to test the medicine.
As for the Stage III and stage IV cancer patients are concerned, my suggestion would be almost the same, Although stage III cancer patients do have some hope with prolonging their living days with Chemotherapy and radiation, most of the times it ends up spoiling their quality of life with numerous side effects it brings in. If the Chemotherapy works well on cancer patients it is advisable to complete one cycle which consists of 6 chemo cycles or radiation or in some cases both and confirm the outcome through scan reports.
If Chemotherapy or radiation does prove to work well, do complete the treatment with Allopathy and continue giving this medication on a regular basis which would effectively prevent the reoccurrence of Cancer.
If the Chemotherapy or Radiation stopped working half way, it is really advisable to stop giving any more doses of Chemo or Radiation as it would prove to be more fatal which exactly what happened with my Mom. One of the biggest mistakes I did! If the Chemo is proving to be not working or if that’s what the Scan reports reflect, I really recommend to stop the treatment immediately go for Narayana Murthyji’s medicine. Heavy Doses of Chemo medicine in body will prevent other medications to work with full force, especially when you opt to go for Ayurvedic alternative or naturopathy.
As far the stage IV or terminally ill cancer patients for whom the doctors do not give any hope, each moment of their life is very precious and do not waste any more time, just get to Narayana Murthyji immediately as soon as you can get the medicines and start giving it to the patient.
Stage III cancer patients have pretty good chance of recovery or at least to improve quality of life for the rest of the days they have left, there are patients who are really doing well and good for over 5 to 10 years and taking this medicine on a regular basis just to make sure their cancer do not return back.
For Terminally ill stage IV cancer patients with history of Chemo and Radiation, chances are pretty less the medicine will effectively work on them. But if the patient has not taken any Chemo or Radiation this medicine will definitely prove to improve their quality of life.
Please do not find me discouraging when I say Stage IV cancer patients with history of Chemo and Radiation have less chances, have faith in God and motivate the patient to gain enough strength to take the medicine, giving up hope and not doing anything might prove to discourage the patient or your loved one, give them hope and all the Love you can give them and make them gain strength to fight the disease, Miracles do happen and have faith and do your best and hope for the best.

What Should You Do If Your Cancer was Cured Initially By Allopathy but Reoccurred After Few Years?

Most likely the cancer reoccurred because the cancer cells have become resistant to Chemo and Radiation, In these cases Doctors would advice you to go for more Chemo or Radiation or Both with a different Chemo medicine and chances are pretty less that new Chemo will work. Also Patient is at the risk of adding more Toxins in to their body which will prevent alternate medicines to work with full force. If this is the case it is better to try Narayana Murthyji’s medicine in the first place for a period of 1 month and do your scans to notice the difference. If the results are positive cut off Allopathy treatment all together and go with this medicine on a regular basis.

CONCLUSION

I think I covered most common questions people might have before going for the medicine, if you have any more queries or questions regarding this free cancer medicine, do feel free to Private message me on Facebook. This is my Facebook page (follow the link) I would be happy to help the best way I can. If you already have previous experience with Narayana Murthyji’s medicine whether its positive or negative do feel free to share them at the comment section below as it will really help the people who are desperately looking for an answer.
Let’s all work together and make people find some hope to those who really need it out there.
P.S. If you are outside of India, do find someone who can get it the medicines for you and courier it for a charge. Or look for better alternatives in your place and Google is your best friend.

2 comments:

Celia Dave said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
 Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com